Wowzers over 400 Professional Organizers rocked San Diego at this year’s National Association of Professional Organizers conference. Here’s a recap.
The Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD) won the Organizers’ Choice Award for Best Service .
Count down of my favorite five organizing products from this year’s conference:
5. Life STYLE File Tote: The convenience of a file box and elegance of a stylish handbag. Immediately I thought of Wedding Planners and Brides when I saw this stylish box to contain all of the wedding papers and ideas. There’s a Woman’s Day Sale going on now through May 15th. Very Stylish!
4. The Tote Buddy: Eco friendly meets user friendly. The worlds first reusable bag organizer. Making it easier to hold, store, and shop with reusable bags. The Tote Buddy neatly holds piles of reuasable bags, helping you to declutter and stay organized for every shopping trip.
3. Evernote: Makes it easy to remember things big and small from your notable life using your computer, phone, and the web.
2. Filertek: A revolution in file indexing systems for hanging files with its own unique built in writing surface that can be reused over and over. The writing surface is protected by a clear cover and is always ready to use, together with the unique Filertek dry erase pen. Available online at Amazon and Office Max.
1. cocoon: GRID-IT!™, an internal organization system that allows the user to customize and reconfigure the interior organization as their needs and cargo evolves.
Lastly, the most wonderful thing about NAPO conference is seeing old and making new friends! Conference is the time for Professional Organizers from all over the world to come together and share our passion for organizing.
(Pictured above left to right: Alejandra Costello, Heidi Chianta, Mona Brantley, Barbie Wenstrup, Master Cruz, and Christy Hicks at The Container Store getting our bags that were recycled from yoga mats…how neato is that!)
For more pictures from this years NAPO conference checkout: NAPO Conference 2011