1. Protect your China by separating your good dishes with a coffee filter between each dish.
2. Use filters to hold dry ingredients when baking. Saves on having extra bowls to wash later.
3. Use filters to wrap Christmas ornaments for storage.
4. Protect your cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the skillet, it absorbs moisture and prevents rust.
5. Use as a disposable “snack bowl” for popcorn, chips, and other snacks. Again to save time and avoid washing bowls later.
What’s your favorite use for coffee filters besides for coffee?